In the job interview, most interview examiners will ask the candidate to introduce themselves, on the one hand to understand the candidate’s general situation, on the other hand to examine the candidate’s eloquence, contingency and psychological tolerance, logical thinking and other abilities. Don’t underestimate this self-introduction. He is both a stepping stone to the interview examiner and an excellent opportunity to sell himself, so be sure to take good care of it. Applicants should pay attention to the following points:
1.After receiving the interview notice, it is best to make a self-introduction draft at home, and then try to tell a few times, feel it.
2.When introducing yourself, you should first politely make a very brief opening statement and signal to all interviewers (if there are multiple interview examiners). If the interview examiner is paying attention to something else, you can wait a moment and wait for him to pay attention. It only starts after turning around.
3.Pay attention to master the time, if the interview examiner stipulates the time, we must pay attention to the mastery of time, neither timeout is too long, nor too short.
4.The content of the introduction should not stay too much in things such as name, work experience, time, etc., because these are already on your resume, you should talk more about the work experience related to the position you are applying for. And the results achieved to prove that you are indeed capable of the job position you are applying for.
5.When making a self-introduction, the eyes should never look around and go around, appearing careless, which will give people the feeling of doing things casually and not attentive. It’s best to look at the interview examiner more often, but you can’t keep watching for a long time. Then, try to add as few auxiliary movements as possible, because this is not a speech after all, and it is also important to maintain a decent posture.
6. Don’t forget to thank you after you introduce yourself. Sometimes it will affect the impression of the examiner.
When the interviewer asks you casually: “Talk about your own situation?” This is the first question in the interview. At this moment, you should stabilize all the nervous emotions before this. Because of this problem, the candidate has been fully prepared and has enough confidence and courage to believe that he can answer this question well.
1. Contents of the interview self-introduction
First, please report your name and identity. It is possible that the candidate has told the other party when he greeted the interviewing examiner, and the examiners can fully understand the situation from your registration form, resume, etc., but still ask for your initiative. This is a polite need and can also deepen the impression of the examiner. Secondly, you can briefly introduce your basic academic situation such as your academic qualifications and work experience. Please provide the examiner with basic and complete information about your personal situation, such as: academic qualifications, work experience, family profile, hobbies, ideals and expectations. The statements in this section must be concise and concise. For example, to introduce your own academic qualifications, generally only need to talk about the qualifications of this college or above. If you have a lot of work, choose a few representative or important introductions, but it must be related to the interview and the position you are applying for. Please ensure that the clues of the narrative are clear, a confusing and long-opening opening will leave the examiners with a messy, unclear impression, and the examiner burnout and weaken the interest and attention to the ongoing interview.
Candidates should also note that this part of the content should be consistent with the relevant content on the resume and registration materials, and there should be no discrepancies. When introducing these contents, you should avoid the rigor and restraint of the written language and organize them in a flexible spoken language. The introduction of these basic personal circumstances is not right or wrong – it is a neutral issue, but if it is not the case, it would be inappropriate.
Then, from the basic situation of this part of the individual, naturally transition to one or two events that have been successfully completed during the undergraduate or work period. These two examples are used to visualize and clarify his experience and ability, for example: at school. Successfully organized as a student cadre; or how to devote to social practice, using their expertise to serve the public; or their own professional achievements and outstanding academic achievements.
It’s important to focus on your career ideals to explain why you are applying for this position. You can talk about your understanding of the corresponding unit or position, and explain your strong desire to choose this unit or position. Candidates who originally had a work unit should explain why they gave up their original job and made a new career choice. You can also talk about how you will work diligently if you are accepted, and constantly improve and develop yourself as needed. Of course, these should be closely related to your values and career outlook. However, if you describe yourself as a “sage” who does not care about the fireworks and does not care about personal interests, then the examiners’ trust in your motivation to seek employment will be greatly reduced.
Here we introduce a clear clue that will allow you to organize your self-introduction. In order to ensure that the structure is clear and well-organized, you can use short sentences to facilitate oral expression, and use transitional sentences between paragraphs and paragraphs. Speaking should also pay attention to ideas and narration of language, try to avoid turning the top four, and repeat the same sentence. A few times, “sticky, don’t use too casual expressions.
2. the time of the interview self-introduction In general, self-introduction should be three to five minutes is more appropriate. Time allocation can be flexibly controlled according to the situation. Typically, the first portion can be used for about two minutes, the second portion can be used for about one minute, and the third portion can be used for about one to two minutes.
Good time allocation can be focused and impressive, and it depends on how well your interview preparation is doing. If you analyze the main content of the self-introduction in advance and allocate the time required, you can express yourself in a pertinent and decent manner by grasping these three or five minutes. Some candidates did not understand the importance of self-introduction. They only briefly introduced their names and identities, and then added some information about their academic qualifications and work experience. They ended their self-introduction in about half a minute and then looked at the examiner. , wait for the following question. However, some candidates want to compress the entire contents of the interview in these few minutes. Be aware that the interview examiner will ask you questions in the middle of the interview below. You should give yourself and others this opportunity.
3. the importance of self-introduction of interviews: through self-introduction, actively recommend yourself to the interview examiner, this is an important part of the interview composition, but also an important indicator of interview evaluation.
4. the main points of the interview self-introduction
(1) Self-introduction should be based on the evaluation of the interview.
Self-introduction is also a means of persuasion and art. Smart candidates will organize their own introductions based on the requirements and test points of civil service examinations. You should not only tell the examiners how good you are, but also tell you. Examiner, how do you fit this job. Content that has nothing to do with the interview, even if it is the strengths and strengths you are proud of, you have to give up and focus on it.
(2) Self-introduction should have full confidence.
In order for the examiners to appreciate you, you must clearly tell the examiner that you have the necessary abilities and qualities to take the exam position, and only after you have confidence in this and show this confidence, you prove yourself.
A sensible way for candidates to talk about their strengths is to keep a low profile when it comes to their strengths. That is, understatement, calm tone, only talk about facts, don’t use your own subjective comments. At the same time, we must pay attention to the appropriate, important, key, to talk about, and it is best not to talk about the specialties that are not related to the interview. In addition, after talking about your own strengths, you should also talk about your own shortcomings, but you must emphasize your desire and efforts to overcome these shortcomings.
In particular, don’t exaggerate yourself. On the one hand, from the comprehensive literacy performance of the examinee, the examiner can generally estimate the candidate’s ability; on the other hand, if the examiner further asks the relevant questions, the candidate who has “water” will not be able to get off the stage.
The self-introduction of the candidate in the interview allows the examiner to observe the content of the resume and other written materials, such as your ability to describe and summarize yourself, your comprehensive evaluation of yourself and your spiritual outlook. Self-confidence, being a person, etc. are important subtexts, and candidates should pay attention.
5. the precautions of the interview self-introduction
(1) Candidates should make full use of various personal resources. In addition to the aforementioned smiles, eye contact, sitting posture and other expressions, body language, please give the examiner a pleasant hearing with a calm and calm voice, a medium speed, a clear pronunciation, and a cheerful and loud tone. Enjoy, people with small, fuzzy voices and vomiting must be timid, nervous, unconfident and lack of vitality and appeal.
(2) Emotion is also an important aspect that needs to be controlled. Emotions, as an important literacy of the individual, can have a negative impact if they fluctuate in self-introduction. For example, when you introduce your basic situation, you are expressionless and vocal; when you talk about your own strengths, you can dance. Excited; and when talking about their shortcomings, they are listless and sluggish.
(3) When some candidates talk about their hobbies and interests, they say that they like to sing, they make their own opinions, and they sing a song and sing it for the examiners in the interview room until they are interrupted politely by the examiner. It’s only a bit of a reaction.
(4) Some candidates describe that they like this and like, such as: literature, art, travel, photography, etc., so the examiner further asks what works he has photographed. The candidate’s answer is that she likes others to give her Taking pictures, I also said that several albums at home are already full.
(5) Some candidates, when introducing family relationships, seem to tell the examiners “inadvertently” that one of their distant relatives is a leader of the supervisor’s unit.
(6) Some candidates indicated that they will be on the job in the future and will “must…” absolutely… such guarantees seem to be inaugural speeches.
These examples are a lot of self-introduction that will not add color to your image, and will be “more and more black”!
6. the end of the interview self-introduction For your self-introduction, the examiner may be able to ask a question about one of the points, to ask you a wide range of questions, and continue the problem that has been arranged below. At this time, the examiner will say: “We appreciate your ability…” or “Your self-introduction is very good…”, etc., then a “thank you” will be your most appropriate response.