Frequently Asked Questions for Marketing Professional Interviews
1. What qualities and skills are there to make you stand out from the crowd?
A: Effort, seriousness, persistence, good communication skills and business skills
2. How much do you know about our product line and our customer base?
A: I don’t know much about it at the moment. Mainly channel dealers and builders.
3. What is your favorite and least like about sales? Why?
A: The favorite thing is to conduct business negotiations with customers. Because it helps to improve oneself, communicating with different people is equivalent to learning from different people. I don’t like the boss or the boss to call me to do things outside of work. Because it is public and private.
4. If you are rewarded, what do you think?
A: That is an endorsement and a responsibility, because when I am rewarded, I have a responsibility to do better.
5. How is your most typical working day arranged?
A: Go to work at 9:00 in the morning and arrange a one-day work plan in ten minutes. Then prepare the various materials needed for the day’s work, contact the customer at 10:00 or visit the customer. After completing the business visit on the same day around 4 pm, I returned to the office to summarize the results of today’s visit and implement various matters agreed with the client. Check the work of the day at half past five to see if there is any work done. If there are things that have not been done, continue to work and then get off work.
6. What are the qualities of a good salesperson for success? Why do you think these qualities are important?
A: Serious, passionate, hardworking and have considerable communication skills and business skills.
Serious: It is the guarantee of doing one thing well.
Passion: It is a work attitude.
Effort: There is a reward to pay.
Communication skills and business skills: This is the ability and method of work.
7. What is the difference between telemarketing and face-to-face sales? What special skills and techniques are needed to make telemarketing successful?
A: Language expression ability and scientific telephone return frequency
8. In your predecessor’s work, what methods did you use to develop and maintain existing customers?
A: Constantly returning to visit
9. If you give a new employee a sales course, what do you want to say in class? Why?
A: Corporate culture, product introduction, what is the most effective way to sell products
First, you need to know your company and team and know what kind of people you are working with and fighting. Secondly, the product is the weapon on the battlefield. If you don’t know how to use the gun, then you must lose when you go to war. Third, I want to tell the new employees how to use this method to win.
10. Please tell us about the most typical sales methods and techniques you used in your previous job.
A: Telephone contact, face interview. Within 24 hours of the visit, be sure to return a call or text message to the customer being visited. Then send a festive blessing to all the customers in the week or holiday. Your company and your products will be accepted only after the customer has approved you.